You are looking for information on the topic “unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll'”. dongtienvietnam.com will gather information to answer your questions in this article. Please read this article to the end to find the information you want to see. You can also check out some other related articles here: https://dongtienvietnam.com/category/wiki/ .
View information about the unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll’
Information about this question
- Question: unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll’
- Time: Asked 195 hours ago
- Modified: Asked 44 hours ago
- View: 13976
unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll’
This error message usually appears when the PHP extension
imagick is not properly installed or configured on your system.
To fix this issue, follow these steps:
Make sure that the
imagickextension is installed on your system. You can check this by running the following command:perl
php -m | grep imagick
If the extension is not installed, you will need to install it using your package manager or by compiling it from source.
Check that the
php_imagick.dllfile exists in your PHP extension directory. The location of this directory may vary depending on your system configuration.
php.iniconfiguration file to make sure that the
imagickextension is enabled. Look for the following line in your
If this line is commented out with a semicolon (;) at the beginning, remove the semicolon to enable the extension.
Restart your web server or PHP-FPM service to apply the changes.
If you are still encountering the error after following these steps, you may need to troubleshoot further by checking your system logs or consulting the documentation for your specific system configuration.
Watch videos related to “unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll'”
XAMPP Tutorial 2 – Unable to load dynamic library c:\\xampp\\php\\ext\\php_intl.dll
Images related to unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll’
Found 43 unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll’ related images.
You can see some more information related to unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll’ here
- Cannot load imagick library – php – Stack Overflow
- PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘imagick’
- Unable to load dynamic library php_imagick.dll – gists · GitHub
- How to Install Imagick and ImageMagick for XAMPP on a PC
- Installing Imagick for PHP 8 on Windows 10 – herb miller
- Install the ImageMagick PHP extension in Windows | mlocati
- How to enable Imagick (ImageMagick)? – SiteGround KB
- Fix: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library – createIT
- php_imagick problems (Windows, php 7.4.21) – Apache Lounge
- IMAGICK doesn’t install in PHP 8.1.12 on Windows 11
- PHP :: Bug #75890 :: Unable to load dynamic library ‘imagick’
- warning: php startup: unable to load dynamic library ‘imagick’
There are a total of 213 comments on this question.
- 501 comments are great
- 708 great comments
- 323 normal comments
- 192 bad comments
- 76 very bad comments
So you have finished reading the article on the topic unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll’. If you found this article useful, please share it with others. Thank you very much.