You are looking for information on the topic “one or more plugins require a higher android sdk version.”. dongtienvietnam.com will gather information to answer your questions in this article. Please read this article to the end to find the information you want to see. You can also check out some other related articles here: https://dongtienvietnam.com/category/wiki/ The plugin url_launcher_android requires Android SDK version 33, your project requires a newer version of the kotlin gradle plugin., Warning The plugin flutter_local_notifications requires Android SDK version 33, Change flutter version, Android SDK version check, Ext kotlin_version latest version, One or more issues found when checking AAR metadata values, Flutter Android version.
View information about the one or more plugins require a higher android sdk version.
Information about this question
- Question: one or more plugins require a higher android sdk version.
- Time: Asked 67 minute ago
- Modified: Updated 198 hours ago
- View: 5886
one or more plugins require a higher android sdk version.
This error message typically appears when you are trying to use a plugin or library that requires a higher minimum version of the Android SDK than your current project is using. To resolve this issue, you can do one of the following:
- Update your Android SDK: You can update your Android SDK to the version required by the plugin or library. To do this, open the Android SDK Manager and install the required SDK version.
- Update the plugin or library: You can check if a newer version of the plugin or library is available that is compatible with your current SDK version. If so, update the plugin or library to the latest version.
- Update your project’s target SDK version: You can also update your project’s target SDK version to the required version of the plugin or library. To do this, open your project’s build.gradle file and update the targetSdkVersion field.
Once you have made the necessary updates, try building your project again to see if the error has been resolved.
Watch videos related to “one or more plugins require a higher android sdk version.”
One or more plugins require a higher Android SDK version
How to solve one or more plugins require a higher Android SDK version?
If you are getting an error message that one or more plugins require a higher Android SDK version, it means that you need to update your Android SDK to a higher version in order to use those plugins. Here are the steps to update your Android SDK:
- Open Android Studio and click on “SDK Manager” from the “Welcome to Android Studio” window, or from the “File” menu if you’re already in a project.
- In the SDK Manager window, you’ll see a list of SDK Platforms and SDK Tools. Make sure that the version of the Android SDK you need is selected. If it’s not selected, check the box next to it and click “Apply” to install it.
- Once the SDK is installed, you need to update your project to use the new version of the SDK. To do this, open your project’s build.gradle file and change the value of the “compileSdkVersion” to the new version of the SDK you just installed.
- After updating the compileSdkVersion, sync your project with Gradle by clicking on the “Sync Now” button in the top right corner of the Android Studio window
How to upgrade Android SDK version?
To upgrade your Android SDK version, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Android Studio IDE.
- Click on the “SDK Manager” icon located in the toolbar, or go to “File” > “Settings” > “Appearance & Behavior” > “System Settings” > “Android SDK”.
- In the SDK Manager, select the “SDK Platforms” tab.
- Scroll down and find the Android version you want to upgrade to, then check the box next to it.
- Click on the “Apply” button at the bottom right of the window to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Note that upgrading your Android SDK may take some time, depending on the size of the update and your internet connection speed. Also, make sure to check the compatibility of the new SDK version with your project before upgrading.
How to increase SDK version in Android Studio?
To increase the SDK version in Android Studio, you need to follow the steps below:
- Open your Android Studio project.
- Click on the “File” menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Project Structure” from the dropdown menu.
- In the Project Structure dialog, select “app” in the left-hand column.
- In the “Properties” tab, you will see the “Compile SDK Version” field. Here, you can select the desired SDK version from the dropdown list.
- Once you have selected the desired SDK version, click “OK” to save the changes.
- If the selected SDK version is not installed on your machine, Android Studio will prompt you to download and install it.
- After the installation is complete, you may need to restart Android Studio for the changes to take effect.
That’s it! You have successfully increased the SDK version in Android Studio.
Images related to one or more plugins require a higher android sdk version.
Found 15 one or more plugins require a higher android sdk version. related images.
The plugin url_launcher_android requires Android SDK version 33
As an AI language model, I don’t have access to your specific development environment or code. However, based on the error message you provided, it seems that you are trying to use a plugin called “url_launcher_android” in an Android app, but this plugin requires Android SDK version 33 or higher.
To resolve this issue, you will need to update your Android SDK to version 33 or higher. You can do this by opening the Android SDK Manager in Android Studio and checking for updates.
If you have already updated your SDK but are still getting this error, it’s possible that the plugin itself may not be compatible with your version of Android Studio. In that case, you may need to check for updates to the plugin or look for an alternative plugin that is compatible with your version of Android Studio.
your project requires a newer version of the kotlin gradle plugin.
As an AI language model, I don’t have a specific project that requires a newer version of the Kotlin Gradle plugin. However, if you are facing this issue, it might be because you are using a version of the Kotlin Gradle plugin that is outdated and incompatible with your current project configuration.
To resolve this issue, you can update your Kotlin Gradle plugin version by modifying the
build.gradle file in your project. To update to the latest version, you can add the following lines of code to your
ext.kotlin_version = "1.6.10"
id ‘org.jetbrains.kotlin.jvm’ version ‘1.6.10’
Make sure to replace the version number
1.6.10 with the latest version available at the time of your update. Once you have updated the
build.gradle file, you should be able to build and run your project without any issues related to the Kotlin Gradle plugin version.
You can see some more information related to one or more plugins require a higher android sdk version. here
- One or more plugins require a higher Android SDK version …
- One or more plugins require a higher Android SDK version …
- Update the IDE and SDK tools – Android Developers
- Changing API level Android Studio – Stack Overflow
- Change Android Minsdkversion in Flutter – 2 Easy Ways 
- “One or more plugins require a higher Android NDK version …
There are a total of 486 comments on this question.
- 152 comments are great
- 809 great comments
- 34 normal comments
- 133 bad comments
- 66 very bad comments
So you have finished reading the article on the topic one or more plugins require a higher android sdk version.. If you found this article useful, please share it with others. Thank you very much.